Saturday, September 7, 2019

                                      MY FATHER

Every one has a hero so i do. he is non other than my very close  friend my father. His name is Babu Ram Shrestha. he is 41 years old. He lives with us in sipaghat bazzar. he is a doctor by occupation. He is a guy with a very cool personality i never hide anything to him. He supports me and my family at and condition and moment of life. My father is an ideal person of my life. He is my real hero and my best friend ever. He always helps me a lot in my any difficulty. He is an internet marketing manager in a limited company in New Delhi. He is very famous person in his office as well as in the society because of his gentleness and politeness.


He is very intelligent man and always helps others in their problems. He is the boss of my family and gives advice and instruction to every family member. He solves problems of the neighbors. My father is very kind-hearted person and my real hero and best friend. He always shares with me his all the bad an happy moments. He tells me that he discuss his all life events to me to give me experience and take right steps in the absence of him. He wants to make me a good person in the life and most importantly a successful person by following all the etiquette, humanity and ethics of the life. He is the person who always helps the needy people in the society or anywhere on the way. He teaches me about how to get fit, healthy, happy and a peaceful person all through the life.


He is the good adviser in my family, every family member takes advice from him whenever they get problem. He is the head of the family and always takes first seat while eating food at dining table.

Finally I can say that my father is the best father in the world. I see him as my role model and like to be like him in my life. He taught me lot of things to carry out my burdens and also show the path of success. He also focused on the opportunity that are given by the life in a person’s life and described how to grab it. He put himself as an example and wanted to us to follow the same in our life. All the time he told us to attain the path of truth and righteousness. I always want to see him happy throughout his life and want to fulfill his dreams as he imagined in me. In his happiness truly lies my prosperity.


           

No comments:

Post a Comment